View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #181
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Uber / Lyft / CTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamouz627 View Post
Hey ssedha I can't seem to find the BMW FS deal you're talking about on the website. Where did you get this info from? If it's true, I would like to bring it to the attention of my CA so I can get that $1000 credit on top since I will be financing through BMW FS.

Also I just heard back from my CA who is now telling me that if I take delivery in May (which I planned to) I could order MY 2014 for an additional $300-$500 since they will then be in production. Anyone have any information on the validity of this? I don't know if he's tryin to jerk me and recoup the loss when he offered me invoice + $500.

This is from the Sales & Program section of bmwusa.com. Click Lease Offers, then click 335i.

Well-equipped including features such as Premium Package (Leather, Comfort Access, Satellite Radio), Automatic Transmission, Moonroof, Xenon Headlights, iPod/USB Adapter, Bluetooth and Destination charges.
$389*/month for 36 months. $1,000 Lease/APR Credit and $750 Loyalty Cash included in payment.
• $389 First months payment
• $3,000 Down payment
• $0 Security Deposit
• $725 Acquisition fee
• $4,114 Cash due at signing

The $1000 I mention is the $1000 Lease/APR Credit.

BTW, I'm not too sure about the MY14. If that's the case, I plan on ordering one soon (with a ED plan of July). For an extra $300, I would definitely go with the MY14. But am not sure how much of that is actually true!
Appreciate 0