View Single Post
      12-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #87
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
Its not the police's job to look at each case. Its the judge's job to do that.
Who the hell are you to tell me to make a lifestyle change?

Im in financial planning and analysis for a major corporation in the US - does my past make up who I am today?

You are judging without even knowing me. I think I just made my point. So ignorant. That would make you a potential hazard to the community if youve ever driven over 65mph. How do we know you wont turn into a reckless driver who will drive under the influence in the future?

The only point im trying to make is you shouldnt generalize certain ppl no matter what. There are a bunch of chicken shit bitch made pussies out there that are locked up hence another members points on that he wouldnt mind half of those said ppl in jail to be dropped off into his neighborhood. And ppl change too. Im scared of myself when i think about my ways many years ago. Please excuse the language.
You're the one advocating changing the entire US legal system based on your own experiences/observations. If, as according to you, I'm not even justified in judging one person of whom I've communicated with, then what entitles you to judge the thousands of people in jail?

People aren't locked up in prison because they "might" do something in the future. They're locked up because they've already broken a law.

Do I think certain laws and regulations are outdated or ridiculous? Yes. But I will never condone a lax attitude towards theft, DUI, or hard drugs (and no, people don't get locked up for having a baggie of weed, I'm talking trying to move a kilo of cocaine).

I don't care who you are or what you do, if you get caught driving while completely drunk, or decide it's right to steal from someone else, then you deserve the punishment.
Appreciate 0