03-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
J Tiberius
Captain
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Imperial Blue Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceBarin View Post
I haven't had the privilege of driving the new F30 but aesthetically it really needs lowering IMO. How much drop are you getting from this new kit because from stock I would guess it needs at least 20mm, probably 30mm.

Unfortunately mine is a company vehicle so I don't have the option to do this. But I would if I could! Would be great to see some pics when it's done.
You are pretty close actually. If my metric conversions are correct, it will lower the front approximately 30mm and the rear just under 20mm.

I had to reorder this morning because my first choice vendor was out of stock (for the next 6 weeks...maybe others are doing the same as me?), so delivery will not be for this weekend as initially planned

I will post pics ASAP though - could be as early as Mar 21st for the install, but not later than the weekend of the 24th. After that expect lots of before and after pics.

In the meantime, here is what it looks like on TMS's project 335i:
Attached Images