View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #13
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Thanks for the comments guys, will try and get some better pics tomorrow, if it ever stops raining!!

The black grilles are available from BMW, I think they were about £75 for the two; black (dark chrome) exhaust tips are from the 'Sport' line, and are around £60 for the two; the roundels are genuine carbon fiber (black, not grey, it's just the photo) which I have for the bonnet/boot/wheels and steering wheel, they were around £50 from a chap on eBay; the black/grey little M Sport badges (x5) were also from eBay, about £8 for all 5; anyone is welcome to PM me and I will give you some links All that's left to be done is some vinyl overlays (in 3 shades of grey) to go over the coloured /// M strips on the front door kick plates, I have the vinyl, just needs to be cut down.

The car came debadged as I was fitting the gloss black 330d badge myself, to match all the other badges, and the lack of chrome on the car

Last edited by MarkW83; 12-22-2012 at 06:42 PM..
Appreciate 0