View Single Post
      10-06-2017, 03:08 PM   #91
jeffc83
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i XDrive Luxury Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgearLA View Post
I think i agree with almost all sides in the sense that I do actually like my car enough to think it's sorta special even in a sea of Hyper and SuperCars.. and even its upper version... just because of what it means to me, I feel lucky to have it and be able to (mostly) afford it. I park it carefully and take well enough care of it sometimes hand washing all day in a place city where that's not normal. If you're in this room talking about your BMW no matter the class, you should know you're luckier than most.

That said, I do wish i could drive my car much more but like some others here, living in a metro area really kills that. I do think all cars should be driven unless it really is meant to be in a museum. I still won't be a jerk and take up multiple spots or park it that much out of the way... but I will sadly think about it lol.

There doesn't have to be any mutual exclusivity in how you value what you have as a car or anything else. I am on both sides of things where I sometimes get OCD about washing it and really appreciate it... to not washing it for months, being burdened by it, etc.
VERY well said! Since I cannot plus and only "appreciate" the post, here's a +1 anyway

That seat was meant to be used, are you going to deny it's purpose in life?
Appreciate 1
TopgearLA119.50