MadZarBMR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current: '18 M3 ZCP - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfink View Post
* bump *

I guess your car just looks so good that this thread keeps getting bumped! That's a real clean yet sporty look you've gotten there.

I just got my F30 sport line and am starting the mod journey. I've been considering the 19" 403m vs 20" 405m vs the 19" BBS CH-R wheels.

As someone who has had both the 403m and CH-Rs, could you comment on the difference in drive quality? What prompted the change to CH-Rs? Any input is appreciated! (I am on stock suspension right now)
Was mainly looking to get out of run flats and always been a huge fan of the M3 ZCP wheels. CH-Rs were the closest I could find in quality wheels. Just wasn't willing to go with replicas.

Ride is much improved and only had the 403s on for a couple of weeks with the M suspension. Loosing the run flats added back some of the dampening lost with suspension upgrade. If you plan on suspension upgrade and drive on rough roads I would recommend avoiding 405m. You will feel everything with such a low profile tire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
seriously, couldnt agree more - i aim to replicate this car to a tee (except ive got blue msport brakes haha)
Much appreciated! Planning on doing the side rockers and brakes very soon. Will post updated pics then.
Appreciate 0