11-25-2014, 03:44 AM   #19
DaveA
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveA View Post
My present deal is up around 12/2016 and so I'll probably be looking to order my next car sometime between 9/2015 and 6/2016.

I'm happy enough with the performance/price level of my existing car and so I guess that'll be me looking at either the revamped face-lifted more powerful 3's, 4's and (possibly) the M2... M235i is also an option I am thinking about...

Not sure I want to go bigger than my F30, so 5's might not be on the list...

I've even looked at the 2 tourer thingy....

(sound of tumbleweed blowing in the wind)

I'll get mi' coat........
So... I just looked at the BMW website now (it's back up and running today) and, I have to say, there's really nothing there that would tempt me to change now (early)... There are some nice cars, sure, but they're starting to look a little pricy (are the deep discounts of late 2013 still available?), and the finance rates seem to have shot up recently (the lowest I saw was about 5/6%, which is close on double what I got mine for..)..

I'm not seeing that there's presently anything like the value in £/month that I have with my current car... Maybe it a time-of-year thing... Orders now will not sensibly affect the end-of-year figures and so there are no commercial factors coming into play..?
CAR HISTORY - Golf GTI 245 - F30 340i M Sport - F30 330d M Sport MPPK - F30 320d Sport - 997 Gen2 GT3 - 987 Cayman S - 986 Boxster S - Ibiza Cupra - Polo 16v - E30 M3 (Official GB import) - Integra 16v - Mk2 Polo S - Mk1 Golf C
Appreciate 0