View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #28
CKau
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 Xdrive30i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts325i View Post
hey mate should be a nice car. I get my 328 Lux Line tomorrow.

It might be a good idea for you to check out the Pro Nav/Extended Display and sports seats. I ordered both, but I know some people find the sports seats uncomfortable, so you should try them out first.

Enjoy the wait
So did you take delivery?

I tried the sports seats in my first test drive 5 weeks ago in a demo car which was made me believe they were standard. It was a modern line with the textured wood trim (not my taste).

So I wasn't mentally prepared to tick this option being taken by surprise when I visited the other dealership the 2nd time around. That's why I did a double take Sunday evening.

I definitely don't have the same gnawing feeling at all about ditching the heated seats as I did Sunday night. The thought of not having adjustable bolsters was giving me the s---s.

The saleslady told me the same thing that some people find the sports seats uncomfortable. I can't figure out why as it adds two more dimensions of support. I didn't feel that they were any firmer... in fact if they were firmer, it's better and more supportive for longer drives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
i'm waiting on a 328 as well
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabaitu View Post
Sports seats were a great call. The standard ones are flat and unsupportive by comparison.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0