10-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #48
nlpamg
MBWorld Spy
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL, F8 Tributo, GR Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_B3 View Post
Phill-

On what basis you are accusing me of being a Fraud, do you even know what that word means...did you know I can take you to court and sue you , simply on the statement you maid here above?

Here are the facts...

1) This is my car and it's an Alpina B3 ( prototype )
2) I did not claim I did testing for anyone
3) Whom I work for and what I do is none of your business
4) I did not start this thread to claim any glory, I responded to it to be informative and constructive.
4)I had my reasons not to reveal that this was a B3 in august when I joined, and I can freely edit my post and pictures when I want to ( I added more pictures)
5)you can contact Bryan as you wish, he is a great BMW Engineer and one of the most knowledgeable guy on Engines and turbos...he drives a E92 M3 ZCP, if you know what that is

More importantly this is getting out of hand...

"I have contacted ALPINA BURKARD BOVENSIEPEN GMBH + CO. KG directly to request more information on your story."

What story ....I have no story man...someone posted a picture of car on he forum with bunch of insults...and then I get private investigators like you calling all the way to Germany....LOL -what Are you trying to prove?

Bottom line is that this my Alpina B3 (408 hp), when I got it, how I got it , why I got is all personal information I don't choose to share with you.

you have your car, so Enjoy the ride and mine your own business, I am not interested in hearing anything back from you , and if you come back with more none sense I will not reply anymore on this topic...

I will make sure I contact the Forum Admin to delete this post...
Are you threatening me? I'm well aware of my rights. What I said was entirely accurate. Read what I posted again.

Firstly, you claim that it's a prototype. The mere fact that it is a prototype means that you cannot purchase it as it has not been released. If you are in possession of one, then you are obviously testing the prototype.

The REAL Alpina B3 was spotted testing in Germany:
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/08/b...ng-in-germany/

Does it look similar? Not at all. Stop making up stuff.

If your story was true, why did you go on and edit and delete your previous posts? Why don't you post pictures of your engine bay? Instead of trying to show the truth, you've backpedaled and covered up what you have said in the past.

You apparently have a lot to prove and have a chip on your shoulder if you're trying to show how your no option 328i is now all of a sudden a "great B3" that can "keep up with the great M3s".

Time to participate in the douchey signature blocks
Current: 2023 BMW M4 CSL, 2021 Ferrari F8 Tributo, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Notable Past: 2017 BMW M3 30 Jahre, 2019 Porsche GT3 RS, 2018 Porsche GT3, 2015 Porsche GT3, 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Alpha 6+, 2008 BMW M5 Dinan, 2006 BMW M3, 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0