09-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
RonSwanson
**Fortune Favors The Brave**
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Garage List
2013 M Sport Estoril Blue Night Shots

This is my M Sport. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Hey guys. Some dusk shots for your viewing pleasure. Nothing too fancy but actually its hard for this car not to look fancy.

It's been a journey, but it's over and it ended pretty well.

Originally I ordered a 2013 M Sport 328 with beige leatherette, HK sound and lighting package in July, waited a month, tracked it on the atlantic ocean on the Oberon... only to find out a few weeks before delivery that it had no bluetooth, no usb.

Every problem is just an opportunity in disguise.

So I decided I wasn't going to part with those options, regardless of the discount the dealership was offering me. Flirted again with the idea of the 335, but stuck with the 328. Super happy with this engine.

Went through another dealership and found one nearby with black leatherette, sport auto and nav. SO happy I got nav. The bigger screen is a lot better than the standard one, even if aren't using the navigation.

Overall, BMW's attention to detail on this car is astounding, especially the M Sport package. Reminds me of an Apple product. I keep giggling like a little girl every now and then when I discover something new, like the illuminated lights under all four door handles. What a way to say hello! The stock HiFi stereo isn't terrible like I expected. It's actually pretty decent. DVDs are playable, and look/sound good... and being able to save any CD you pop in to the hard drive is nice. Already backed up tons of my music and still 70% free space left.

Impressive how BIG a difference the 3 different driving modes make. It's hard not to always be in Sport Mode. The A.S.S. is driving me nuts, and it's only been a few days. Anywho enjoy the pics, better ones to come later...

His name is Heisenberg.

Last edited by RonSwanson; 09-11-2012 at 03:53 AM..
Appreciate 0