View Single Post
      11-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #55
boltjames
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i Luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
A good lady friend of mine bought me some black M Performance grilles. They're getting installed soon so enjoy the luxurious chrome grilles while they last.

BTW BJ, your 3er is absolutely gorgeous. Love that color/line combo my friend.

Hey, anytime a ladyfriend buys you mods for your car you say "thank you" with a smile. I'll miss your chrome though.

Thanks for the compliment on my Luxury line MG with Saddle. This is my third 3 Series in six years and I refused to compromise on the color combo this time. To get Saddle one has to go Luxury, but I really like the wheels and the chrome trim around the windows. Had it on my E93, missed it on my E90 M-Sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
I love it. I was just messing with BJ. I have gotten more compliments on this car from strangers in 2 months of ownership than I have with any other car I've ever owned. EBII looks great in pictures but looks even better in person.

BJ will likely note that the compliments were out of sympathy.

LOL. BJ is just messing with you as well. EBII is stunning, very special color that maximizes what only 3 or 4 colors can- the tremendous flame surfacing down the doors and fenders. Many colors just absorb those great curves and shadows; EBII takes full advantage as does MG which is why I chose it.

BJ
Appreciate 0