01-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #33
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWforLife View Post
Yup. Ordered today. M Sport, 335i, 6MT.

yeah I like my car, and you will always want something bigger and better thats true. The cost of this car versus the one I bought already is only about 4500 ( i got some deals though on the 335).

Even if a new motor replaces the N55 I will still be happy with this. It is a very different feel, sound, I just enjoy it much more than I enjoy 4500$ sitting in the bank. On paper the performance numbers aren’t THAT far off but, I like it so I got it.

also, got the CA to start up the new M5 for me and he revved it up to 5500 rpm while i stood in back in awe. Now im going to trade in for an M5! just kidding.

Thanks all.
As he said above, u are justifying it to yourself with the more-power-n-6-cylinder argument sayin you'll be happy with the 335i ur getting. But since u felt this way about your 328i you will most likely feel the same when the more powerful engines come. And ull feel the need for the upgrade again. So instead of always chasing that ultimate engine, realize its an empty strive and try to see the beauty in what u got. 335i ftw

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0