01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #120
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
Got a letter from BMWCS Manager. He feels that the baggy seat and rear bumper colour mismatch are within BMW manufacturing tolerances. It was Berry, West London who put a spanner in the works. I've told him that his response is appaling, mean, miserable, incorrect and unfair. Might as well go for it!

I have asked him whether he would accept the report/recommendation of an Independent Engineer? I will email Norbert Reithofer. Why not? Nothing to lose now.

We won't be buying anymore BMWs. This is proof they are justifiably famous for their appalling customer relations.
I would be following you in this instance, I had a reply from Harkan suleyman in the form of a phone call, he fobbed me off with "our technical dept have asked for more info from listers on your sat-nav problems, it may take up to 6 months to rectify in which case we can discuss some form of compensation to keep you happy"
It sounded more like a small amount of "shut him up stuff".
My last BMW in this instance also. I am not spending £50K on these cars to have the piss taken out of me. They seem none caring to me.