12-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #281
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 View Post
Makes me wonder who's payroll these guys are on....
Comments like this are ridiculous... when BMW was winning the comparison tests, fanboys of Audi, MB, etc all said the reviewers were on BMW payroll and drunk on BMW koolaid. Now, BMW loses a comparison and the BMW fanboys claim bias.

Guys... maybe when a car wins or loses, it is just because the magazine reviewer liked it better/worse. I love how when someone's car loses it's a conspiracy but when their car wins it only makes sense I'm as big of a BMW fan as any (regardless of the fact my DD isn't a BMW at the moment) but I can see where the reviewer is coming from. I also don't personally like the ATS (not my style) but I wouldn't be so blind to think MT is on GM's payroll just because they liked the ATS better

I love the design of the F30 and I suspect there is a decent chance one is in my future (M version) but just because you like and prefer the car you bought doesn't mean everyone will agree and that doesn't mean they are on someone else's payroll if they don't. Here is the long standing internet forum trend... Magazine picks the car I own as winner... they are intelligent and correct... magazine doesn't pick the car I own... they are bought, biased and ridiculous
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3

Last edited by gthal; 12-02-2012 at 06:07 AM..
Appreciate 0