01-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #10
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
If they do have these closed-door events in the US, I've certainly never been privileged enough to attend

Since I have two small kids, I've pretty much decided that a coupe is not a good fit. Of course I already knew that, having owned an E92 M3. Plus I hate the long doors of the coupe!

I am hoping the F36 will combine what I love about the my F30, with the more eye-catching styling of the coupe. I think I actually prefer the front/rear fascia of the M-sport F32/F36 over even the F80/F82! Looks more simple, yet aggressive on the non-M cars.

I've never owned a hatch or 5-door car, so that is intriguing to me. I realize it will be (relatively) pricey, but that will add a bit of exclusivity, I bet. I'm starting to see no-line F30s just pop up everywhere around Texas.

If it looks like that render, as you say, I have little doubt that it will be a hit.

Ditto. My e92 M3 is for sale. Making room for the gran coupe. While I dig the whole coupe thing, the e92 has been a pain to live with, as an everyday driver. The gran coupe is a great compromise between a coupe design and sportiness, sedan versatility and hatchback utility. Need I say more?
Appreciate 0