12-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
KyleBerg
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M-Performance

My 335i M-Performance EstorilBlue

Hi *,

first there were the months spent reading thousands of posts in this forum; then there were the months waiting for my car being built; now that I could take delivery of my car, I'm looking forward to months full of joyful driving. :-)

My bimmer is a pretty much fully loaded 335i M-Sport with some M-Performance modifications: black kidney grills, black top stripes, floor mats, alu pedals, performance exhaust. I'm waiting for the full aerodynamic kit, the power kit and the performance suspension to become regular available; maybe I will then add some of the latter mods as well.

Delivery day in the BMW Welt was nice: starting with a breakfast, we went to the shop in the basement where we got a key chain engraved; we then did the factory tour, which was quite impressive; but the highlight was - of course - to see the brand new car and get into it. It was exactly as beautiful as imagined and the following road trip we did over the weekend (going to Austria and the alps) was sheer fun and driving pleasure. Unfortunately, the weather was quite snowy, so the bimmer got dirty very quickly and so I still have to take a bunch of shiny pictures.

Thanks to all of you who have helped me building up knowledge regarding the F30; now that I have it, I might come up with some more questions or help answering some of others by myself.

Kyle
Attached Images

Last edited by KyleBerg; 04-15-2013 at 06:15 AM..
Appreciate 0