View Single Post
      01-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #18
mikew2069
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingLower420 View Post

I only have had the challenge HFC DP on for a day...but from what I can tell..

The exhaust system I have + the JB4 was already pretty loud when you open up WOT...Now when you step on it WOT it is pretty damn awesome, I would say it made a little louder than before, but now it has this beefier, deeper tone..

I definitely feel a difference too, some more power with the DP. It also gurgles, bubbles, and pops more with the downpipe... I am loving it already

I do admit though, the exhaust + downpipe + JB4 is fucking rad. The exhaust + JB4 alone was already fast as shit, but now I am feeling even faster. I haven't even put it in sport mode yet with all the options, I am sure when I do, it will be scary..I basically just been driving around in comfort mode, and it hauls ass

I am thinking just for fun, I might go pay to dyno it somewhere, just to give myself and everyone a idea of where I might be horsepower wise with these options..
: Awesome. Can't wait to get all of my stuff installed. So how is the volume inside the car under normal cruising and normal acceleration? Is is very loud w/ the windows up? Think its appropriate to use as a work car while driving around customers from time to time or too aggresive?
2016 F15 50i ///M-Sport
BM3/H&R/Borla
Appreciate 0