View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #121
Trill335
انا خارج الكلبه
Rep
Drives: E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown335i View Post
Okay I take that back. He's not really ripping people off, his product price is actually very resonable. However, the false claim this goes back to some of his data that he provides. I havent seen any of his customers post even close to his dyno numbers also the times that hes claiming that the JB2 does is not just with the JB2 and an exhaust which is decieving. Also getting 0-60 in 3.XXX and finding out hes going down hill isnt really cool either.

Anyways, Im sqashing this, cause to be honest it friday night, and Im waiting to go out to the club and I just joined into the argument cause Im killing time. I dont have all night to sit here and debate over terry and shiv.
My JB2HR car went 12.47@111.38. The only mod I had at the time was 18inch Drag Radials. My times were made with 1/2 tank of gas mix of 100oct Sunoco and 93oct BP. I also trapped 112.12 the same day.

Do you think the JB2HR produces the power claimed? Look at the trapspeed. Dynos can be manipulated to say what you want...take a hot towel and and lay it over a certain area of a dynojet 248c...you'll see what I mean. That's why I stay away from Dyno numbers now.

Hell SAE is the regular accepted correction factor. I come here and see people posting STD numbers because it gives customers higher expectations...not real world experience. UTTER BS!