steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I meant to say you had 6NK (changed from 6NH), not 639. The point is that you only need one Bluetooth code, and 6NK is the one for you. I went from 639 to 644, just to eliminate BMW Assist. Likewise, if someone had 6NL, they would want to change it to 6NK.
I took out the 644 and VO coded HU_CIC and CMB_MEDIA with 614 and 615 added to my VO and I get the same thing. Enabling Connected Drive does allow me to see the connected drive menu with BMW Live and Internet there.

When I went back into HU_CIC, I noticed that BT Data Transfer and BT DUN weren't set to Aktiv so I changed those and I get the same result. Every time I pair my iPhone 5 to the car, I only have the audio and telephone options.

Not sure how you were able to get the BT Data Transfer option to become available on your BT profile but I can never get that to show up. I do have tethering and personal hotspot enabled on my device. Any more ideas?

On a note, I did change Language 1 to English UK and my voice control and navigation speaks with a British accent
Appreciate 0