View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #301
ToyotaBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Whitetintedwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFanatic2008 View Post
drob23: Nice car! IMO, LCI B8 front-end looks much better/fresher than it used to be.

As far as the interior goes, I don't like 2 things:

1. No hand brake. I think it's a must have on a manual transmission car (you obv. have an auto so it isn't as important).
2. Don't like the cup holders position. Again, it would only be a big deal with a manual as the bottle or whatever else might go in there might interfere with one's hand.

Love the seats and the streeting wheel!
I actually prefer the placement of the cup holders in the S4 than in the 3er. Reason is spillage. If you spill the drink in the 3er either when grabbing the drink or cornering etc., you will have it spill into the auto/manaul shifter area.
Also when accelerating there is more likely hood that the drink will spill backward into this area also.
In the S4 yes it blocks the armrest somewhat but there is no danger of this unless braking real real hard and even that the chances are real slim the shifter area is sloped.
The electronic handbrake I don't like. Manual handbrake is lots more fun and most likely more reliable down the road.
Appreciate 0