View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #402
JoNaH
Captain
Rep
Drives: .

(F30) Official ESTORIL BLUE II F30 Photo Thread

So I was very hesitant to order 20inch wheels for my f30, I saw the Velgen wheels on instagram and contacted them. I'd first like to say that Scott at velgen wheels is one of the best people i've dealt with in the wheel industry in a very long time. He took care of everything so quickly, answered all my questions, and got my wheels to me in 2 days. I was concerned about the fitment and he assured me it would be ok, and he was on point, the fitment is perfect. Anyone who likes these wheels contact Scott at Velgen Wheels and he will take care of you!!

Wheels:
Velgen VMB5
Flat Grey
Front: 20x9
Rear: 20x10.5
Front Tires: 245/35/20
Rear Tires: 275/30/20
Stock Sport suspension

Absolutely no rubbing while driving, turning or speed bumps. The only time ive had rubbing is when i had some really fat people sitting in the back and i hit big bumps or took a turn really fast, but other than that never have rubbing. That was one of my main concerns, I wont lower the car at all or put coilovers so these wheels had to work on stock suspension and they do!!! the pics do not do these wheel justice, they look amazing in person, I get so many compliments on them all day everywhere i go, they completely changed the look of the car.

These images have not been edited, I really wanted people to see what these wheels really look like on stock suspension, that was one of my main concerns and i'm glad i went through and got them.
Appreciate 0