MikeVictor
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: anything given a chance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
ninja style~! haha I haven't seen that shiny black 335 around for a while, gotta keep an eye out for them new wheels

Was at Motorline today for 15,000 service and saw a couple of things and thought to share.

BMWTE was there. Turns out it's a chopped X5 (which I didn't know, I wasn't sure what it was looking at the photo), and apparently the bars on the back had to be added to get the torsional rigidity up to par (it can only deviate so much from the original vehicle in order to pass compliance). Great one-off to see in the metal though.

There's a 328i M Sport with full M Performance aero kit on the floor due to be picked up sometime soon apparently. They've painted the side mirrors, the bottom strip (not the whole) of the side skirts and part of the rear diffuser in blue. Boot spoiler in CF was on too.

It looked fantastic, all it needed to really finish it off was the M Performance exhaust but that's not going to happen unless the customer gets it for themselves.

There's a 335i customer order in BSM coming in as well, which is having a similar treatment done with red to match the leather not far away as well.

I really like what they're doing with some orders, it's great to see some creativity.
Appreciate 0