Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
Are all drug users dangerous? NO.
Are all shop lifters dangerous? NO.

Dont tell me you are scared of every single one of these people.

Ive had my door knocked down by law enforecement for a search and seize and faced 15 years for five counts of various felonies. I was able to beat it. Does that make me dangerous? Should you be scared of me? No. Please dont generalize addicts as those who eat ppls face off because of an incident in Florida. Thats like saying computer programmers are murderers (McAfee) - just plain dumb. I see your other posts and you come across very knowledgeable in many things and to see this post from you I am amazed.
Do the police have time to sort through cases one by one, and judge each and every shoplifter and drug addict on a case by case basis? No. How do we know which drug user and which thief will move on to bigger crimes? We don't. So should the rest of the law abiding citizens live in constant uncertainty of which one's the "bad" druggie, or should we just say, hey, lets just NOT let people do illegal shit and get away with it on the off chance they may be a "safe" criminal.

If you've faced 5 counts of various felonies, then maybe you should consider a lifestyle change yourself, rather than advocating laxer laws.
Its not the police's job to look at each case. Its the judge's job to do that.
Who the hell are you to tell me to make a lifestyle change?

Im in financial planning and analysis for a major corporation in the US - does my past make up who I am today?

You are judging without even knowing me. I think I just made my point. So ignorant. That would make you a potential hazard to the community if youve ever driven over 65mph. How do we know you wont turn into a reckless driver who will drive under the influence in the future?

The only point im trying to make is you shouldnt generalize certain ppl no matter what. There are a bunch of chicken shit bitch made pussies out there that are locked up hence another members points on that he wouldnt mind half of those said ppl in jail to be dropped off into his neighborhood. And ppl change too. Im scared of myself when i think about my ways many years ago. Please excuse the language.
Appreciate 0