View Single Post
      03-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
NinBMW
Enlisted Member
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 640D MSports, 313BHP

Hi guys ok finally sorted out I sent few mails to my dealer explaining I do need the Xenon package and then the owner of the dealership called me and asked me to come over to discuss this. On my visit he explained me that it will be not possible and he tried his best but even now there is no option and car will be here in 2 to 3 weeks. I explained him that how important is this for me and as I m paying a big money I would expect to have the car the way I want and totally understood and gave me a huge favour, he said ok we here never want a customer to be unhappy with their cars and specially for them if you buying car from their dealership. He said ok what he will do is order a new car with Xenon and keep this car in their showroom. So now with his generous help I m reordering the car and getting Xenon package with it. Yes happy days

Just to check guys what is these charges for? and do they compulsory to have them? I thought 5 years service is free when you buy the car from BMW then why it says service charges? Could anyone please let me know ti have these options or tell dealer to take them out?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0