General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by avgor123 View Post
Hi all!

I have retrofitted my F30 CD-Radio with used NBT. I have not TCB.
I add 609, 6NK, 6NR and 620 options to VO and VO coded the HU_NBT.

1. The Navigation tab is not active. Have I to buy FSC code or CAN-filter to activate Navigation?

2. Does voice command 620 require FSC code too?

3. There is not Internet tab in menu. How can I get it?

4. My HTC HD2 phone connecting to NBT via BT as handsfree and audio streaming but not as internet modem. And there is not globe icon near my HTC phone in BT menu.

Help, please.
Your used NBT head unit has the donor car's VIN, and the FSC Codes in it also have the donor car's VIN.

The proper thing to do is flash the head unit and write your car's VIN to it, and then buy from BMW all new FSC Codes for both Nav Application and Voice Control (and SAT Radio, and BMW Apps if needed), and then Import and Activate them in the head unit. This will be very expensive.

The alternative is to use a CIC PnP Activation Module (aka CAN Filter), which will fool you car's CAS Module into thinking the NBT VIN matches CAS VIN, and then you do not need to replace the FSC Codes:

http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw-...ivation-module

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0