Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 430i

Garage List
2021 BMW 430i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-NYC View Post
I have a tanzanite GC being built right now and was initially going to do a munich pick up but decided it is difficult with a toddler, so I'm doing the performance center instead.

My plan in Europe was to drive to Zurich via the Meersburg-Konstanz ferry then drive thru Liechtenstein into Austria. Continue thru Innsbruck and Salsburg to get to Vienna. Then up to Prague and back to Munich.

That was the 'keep the wife entertained' plan but if I was going by myself it would be straight up to the Nurburgring.
I'm ditching the family and sending them home after London, Paris & Amsterdam and then flying to Munich, then driving to Stuttgart to go to the Porsche and Mercedes museums (factories are closed in August), then to Darmstadt, Cologne, then back to Frankfurt to drop off my car and fly home. It was too difficult to keep the family entertained and even though the GC has a huge trunk, I was worried that all the luggage for a family of 4 would be a bit crowded. Plus, they'd be bored stiff while I geeked out at BMW Welt, Porsche & Mercedes.
Appreciate 1
Speed-NYC137.00