View Single Post
      03-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
NinBMW
Enlisted Member
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 640D MSports, 313BHP

Hi guys just to check and see if you can help me? I ordered my F30 316 sports and its in production later I got to know that my car is not with corona rings (angel eyes) I called the dealer and asked them to add which comes with Xenon package however dealer said production passed that stage and not be able to add anything into the car whereas car is still in factory (Germany). I really want those corona rings and now I only have to pay 700 euros to get them from factory whereas to get them after delivery will be around 3k. Is it real that they can not add anything in my car now? he said the car is on some 5055 stage where its not possible to add anything.

What should I do here I'm stuck I dont want the car without those rings and (xenon) which I have to get tif I want those rings as they only comes with the xenon package. What can I do here guys? Can I ask dealer to cancel the order and resend a new order to factory with xenon option? Is it possible?

Please suggest guys I still have around 4 weeks to get car as dealer told me. I feel so stupid that I didnt know those corona rings are not standard otherwise I would have ordered them.

Please any suggestion....
Appreciate 0