tex2670
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X1 28i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafkaesque328 View Post
So I have until the end of this month to subscribe to Sirius XM radio before it expires. I literally listen to 3 channels - Lithium, Howard 100 and Howard 101. If there were no Howard Stern, I would have zero interest in paying for it, but I'm hooked on the Stern and I listen all the time in the car, so its worth it for me to keep it. For those who don't know, the Select Package doesn't include Howard Stern, you have to get Premium Package.

My initial offer was $112 for 12 months for the Select package incl. taxes and fees. I told them I wanted Stern and they quoted me$19.99 a month for premium and I started laughing. $120 for 12 months plus taxes and fees. We haggled a little and now they are offering $120 all in incl taxes and fees. Obviously these bastards will haggle.

Just trying to get an idea of what people are paying before I call back and settle on a price. What is reasonable? Thanks all
I have Sirius Select - 6 mos @ $30. This is what I've been renewing at for a while (although for a couple of years, it was $25). Includes Howard.

I always renew on the last day of the term. They usually come back with their "best deal" of $99 for 12 months, and then I tell them that's way more than I am currently paying, and they can renew my current promo or cancel. They always seem to find that deal again.
Appreciate 1
xlover2191.00