View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #43
Jeff_in_Oviedo
Delivered!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 335 M Sport

So I have done some extensive research into when vehicles have been produced, booked, received, loaded, and arrived. I have looked at about a dozen other cars, with production dates shortly before and a few after my own. VERY few cars in the system end up going to Brunswick, GA. This is where my SA told me my car would go. Interesting.

Additionally, not a single one of the 2013 335i sedans at Fields BMW of Orlando or Winter Park, FL show up in the Wallenius tracking system. Not one. WTF? How is my dealership getting these vehicles? If the ones they have on the lot do not show up in the ships tracking system, then who are they using? If they are using W&W, then why don't any of their lot vehicles show up? Perhaps mine won't show up either....ever. Perhaps it's already on a boat and will just "appear" in the US magically in about two weeks.

EDIT: According to http://www.f30post.com/forums/showpo...82&postcount=2 , The dealership gets their random configuration vehicles from south africa, which would explain why they don't show up on W&W.

Last edited by Jeff_in_Oviedo; 03-13-2013 at 08:18 AM..
Appreciate 0