View Single Post
      05-25-2016, 02:32 PM   #161
abinder99
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 435i xdrive convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR3T View Post
Abinder, my dealer has a Glacier Silver 435i xDrive Black Dakota interior coming in a week.

I'm looking to swap out of an '09 Z4 and a '13 Touareg for this full time as my DD. Options are M, Cold, Tech and Driver Assist.

It's spendy but those are the primary adds I would've picked. Will want to see this color combo in person. Would've picked Grey/red or something less common.

How you liking yours? Using it on a decent commute or more a weekender?
I have had the car for over a year, and I am beyond happy with it. I drive it to work every day, and some on the weekend. I did 11k miles the first year. The drive is amazing, and the roof mechanism is very convenient. I live in New England, and I put the top down on occasion every month (50 degrees and above you are good if you have the cold weather package). For the other 9 months I have it down all the time.

The options you listed are perfect. You'd be surprised, but glacier silver with black is not that common. I've seen a few dark blues, dark grey, and a white, but no silver. Silver with black is a classic and the blue stitching on leather is sweet.

Did you buy it? Happy?
Appreciate 0