04-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #219
GuhBookGi
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
Casey you are spot on.
When I had the e39 no car in the segment could touch it for the design both interior and especially the exterior. After that when I went to trade in the car and get something else I couldn't stand the interior of the next gen. When I got back into the e39 I felt it was more luxurious than the new 5er not to mention the e39 looked much nicer exterior wise.
I would have loved the e46 M3 but couldn't afford to buy it so I settled for the B5 A4 and modded instead but I really loved the design of the E46. Exterior and interior it was the best. When the e90 came out I really wanted the car due to the N54 engine but when I was at the dealership I didn't like the interior and felt it was somewhat of a downgrade from the E46 design but what an engine for tuning. BMW needs to get back to the good old days of design and performance rather than targeting the older population as it will turn into Cadillac of German cars if this keeps going on. Well not really but you get the idea.
This post is entirely subjective (based solely on your own emotions and bias) and I respectfully disagree. You simply can't (and shouldn't) establish truths fixed on your opinions. That's kind of the whole reason for Hitler, isn't it? (YES, another Hitler reference on the internet )

Just because to you, the E90 was such a "downgrade", it doesn't mean that BMW targeting the older population. You also just can't say bmw isn't focused on design and performance because you didn't like the exterior and interior.

Dramatic much?
Appreciate 0