View Single Post
      07-23-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
I have heard this from several sources that the M3 being changed is still being debated and that it more than likely will not change. The racing history has too much cache and value; not to mention the amount of money BMW has spent to relaunch into DTM with the M3 DTM, they are not going to redo all that when the car gets a redesign and change its name...
To prepare for this inevitability. The BMW Motorsport division are spending a lot of time with the M3 prototypes in chance of the next M3 Sedan being BMW's next DTM car.
Rumours in Munich point to a race prepared launch livery M3 DTM appearing on stage @ IAA Frankfurt , September along with the production car.

If you like BMW miniatures then there is a lot more being introduced over the coming few months. The BMW 6er Gran Coupe available in both 1/43 and 1/18 in Alpine White , Black Sapphire and Frozen Bronze metallic.
The BMW M6 Cabrio in Silverstone II , Sakhir Orange and San Marino Blue.
The BMW M6 Coupe in Alpine White , San Marino Blue and Sakhir Orange.
And the all new BMW 3er Sedan and Touring in both 1/43 and 1/18 format. And example of the BMW M3 DTM car in 1/43 and 1/18.
If you like your MINI's there is the Coupe , Roadster and upcoming MINI Countryman Coupe in Starlight Blue 1/43.

BMW 3er Sedan F30 (335i Sport Line) also available in Black Sapphire and Alpine White.
Attached Images