View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #69
ADEAN
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i M-Sport Estoril Blue

Hi I am new to this site.
Just received my Estoril Blue 328i three days ago and i am loving it. Fitted with M Brakes (blue). I just ordered today from BMW the Performance Pedals here in Australia for 233AUD incl GST but they could not order the foot rest pedal as not yet catalogued here in Australia. Was a nice touch from BMW Gold Coast to give me the Performance mats as a gift and I have to say they are fantastic. I am not a fan of the alcantara steering wheel and alcantara dashboard and i still prefere the aluminium mash trim that comes with the M sport package and the M sport steering wheel. I also had a quote to install the side skirts and they told me 350aud for each side plus 250AUD just for the stickers M Performance to attach to each side of the skirts ad on top two hours of labor at around 250AUD. Total 1200 dollars. I am still deciding. I fund the stickers on ebay for 30 AUD so I have to pay the rest. Do you guys know if these side skirts are hard to self install?? I will be able to safe an other 250AUD if done by myself. For the Spoiler not carbon but hi quality plastic the asked 370AUD (I thought was a little to much).
Appreciate 0