(F32) Official BLACK 4 Series Photo Thread

Picked up my 435ix last night
Took pretty much 2.5 months from order to pickup at dealership

435ix
tech package
DHP
H&K
Msport

My previous car was a stage 3 16g turbo Genesis coupe RWD. That car dyno'd 280whp and tq on a dynapack. This is the only I have to compare too.

I must say the black looks better in person...the photos above were taken from my samsung galaxy S4. I have my D- SLR charging right now. As soon as I got into the car, I went right into the sport setting adjustments and messed around w the DHP settings.

The steering is loose at speeds under ~25mph and tightens up after that. I had the car on comfort for a little and hated the soft suspension and body roll. My genesis was stock spring/struts but was runnning aftermarket front/rear sway bars/upper strut bars.

With the car in sport mode, suspension def stiffened up enough for me to not mind it. Not quite the genesis, but close enough

power wise...still debating as I'm going to break it in before I got WOT, but it did have some pep at highway speeds.

I'm happy with it so far and as I get more comfortable with the size/width/power delivery of the car, I will be able to push it more towards and limits and see how I feel about it.

Interior is beautiful..compared to the comparably cheap genesis. I was actually quite worried about the dark burl wood trim as I thought it was going to look old and ugly...I actually really like it as it is darker than previous years bmw wood trim that seemed more brighter and out of place.

Of course..here are pics( taken on a cell phone sorry) Will take more RAW pics on my SLR later
Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0