View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 02:48 AM   #2
g2g8969
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. My search only returned results for leasing.

Anyhow, I've got a 2013 328i sport order en route. I'm buying this car and plan to put about half the tag in down payment. For the other half, I've already gotten a pre-approval from an external credit union. But I'd rather go with BMWFS since I qualify for the new grad incentive.

My question is - for those of you that financed your cars through BMWFS, what kind of rates did you get? Can you get rates better than the advertised 3.19% on the website? My credit score is currently about 745. This will be my first car and auto loan so I appreciate all the input I can get

Not sure about loan apr to be honest. You said you qualified for grad discount which is $1000, did you also order before 1/2/13? If you had a production number before that date, then you also qualify for $1000 holiday credit. Those combined might make it worthwhile to finance through BMWFS. You can also look around credit unions or pen fed for example, some of them have interest rate specials much lower than bmwfs, but you just wont' qualify for the incentives. GOod luck!
Appreciate 0