justanotherdude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 328 [Sold]

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Dark and Decay - Work In Progress

Since I started the thread, I figured I should make the first post. I've been working on creating my own presets to distribute/sell (depending on my confidence in them).

Here's the first one I've been working on. I'm calling it Dark and Decay (as of now) just because that seems to be my style as of late.
Description: Dark and Decay is the first in a series of presets coming soon by OABVSUL. It is best used with overcast conditions, without direct sunlight. Bright and over exposed photos will turn orange, while dark and underexposed photos will turn black. Photos with lots of colors will see an increase in reds and blues.

Disclaimer: By no means is this a be-all-end-all for your photo. All presets are meant to expedite your editing process and provide a base to continue your edit.

Coming Soon.
Please take a look and let me know what you think. I'm looking for constructive critiques, maybe things I can change that might help it be a bit more universal. I've added a slight fade while focusing on keeping the exposure and contrast neutral.

UPDATE: Got in touch with a Photographer friend of mine, and he suggested some fade be added to give it a more dramatic and matte look. I did that and I think it worked quite well. Also changed some of the tones.

UPDATE 2: Scrapped it and started over with all settings on zero.

Last edited by justanotherdude; 05-11-2016 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0