View Single Post
      05-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #14
kevinp
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335 f30, 2010 escalade

Quote:
Huper Optik x-treme auto film will not interfere with CA. This film contains no metals. Its nano ceramic.

OP, its more likely that sales person was incorrect or they didn't have any Huper Optik in stock so they made up a story.

That said, for all others searching for films, not all films are created equally. Just because a shop says you're getting ceramic film means little by the definition. Do your research and stick with quality brands and competent installers. There are plenty of film manufacturers importing low quality films from places like China. Not all China film is bad, but most is poorly designed and manufactured.

And, don't take the salespersons word for what brand you're getting. Look at the box and roll of film. For example, all 3M film is stamped with a black 3M logo every couple feet which easily washes off after installed.
I gotta agree with claykin. Do your research huper optik is nano ceramic, is the shit they used in space shuttles. Why do you think they were charging $1400 for all 7, i was gonna get it only problem with hyper optik is the color choice theres only 3 and it has a brown tint to it. Which is why i didnt choose the route. And went with formula one pinnacle series. Which from my understanding is the second best in the market after Huper optik. I paid half the price of huper optik and is starting to get really hot here in alberta and i get in my car and is just slightly warm but not boiling. Makes a huge diff. And it looks high end. and no glare to it either.

The name says it all... The Pinnacle® Window Film Series is the most state-of-the-art automotive tint available today. You get the same great look all FormulaOne films promise, plus the ultimate in protective performance.

Proprietary non-metallized, nonconductive nano-ceramic technology maximizes heat and ultraviolet rejection, keeping you and your vehicle cool and helping to protect from the damaging effects of the sun. And unlike metallic products, Pinnacle films won’t interfere with your GPS, keyless entry, radar detector, mobile phone, and other radio frequency technology you rely on in your vehicle.
BMW M perf. gloss black kidney grills, BMW M perf. Carbon f mirror caps, Superbright led front turn signal white plasma projector, Weather tech digital mats front back and trunk, BMW rear entertainment system, 7000k white 18 smd led foot area,M perf. carbon f shift knob, Front lip carbon f, HID fog lights 6000k h8, front and back reflectors to match ,Pair of carbon f side grills, License plate carbon f. cover and error free smd lighting.
Appreciate 0