11-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #91
azzurro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Do you have a vehicle inquiry report with a production number? You call the BMW 800# and it says what? Your CA says what? Dealer system can identify the status. Ask CA to send you an updated Vehicle Inquiry report. If he won't call and ask for Sales Manager or better yet go there and ask for help. Any salesperson can pull up your production # and you can see everything. Make sure its still Priority 1 with your name as customer sold. Its possible your dealer is jerking with you.
I called the 800# today & gave them my production# and they said it is in status 112 preproduction which is where it's been since 10/18. They told me it should go into production very soon but could not tell me when, the same thing my CA has been telling me.

The BMWNA guy did tell me once it goes to 150 that things go quickly which I already know. 25 days to go into priduction seems a ling time to me especially when some people here have gone into production much faster. My concern is expiring rebates the end of December.
Appreciate 0