View Single Post
      09-24-2012, 01:38 AM   #33
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by netvista View Post
ok guys, while I haven't decided whether I will switch to BMW.. this guy has been chasing me non stop, he wants to buy my G6ET SOOOO badly that I think this whole thing is very sus..

i am selling mine for $40k, with 22000 on the clock. This is guys is from SA, and he has been literally begging me to sell my car to him. He said " my whole family wants your car", "plz mate, let's do a deal" etc etc.. The funny thing is that he didn't even want to inspect the car initially, i asked him how is this possible if you he is spending $36K (this was his orignal offer).. He said he will take my words for it.. and he will need me to ship the car to SA, i said I wouldn't even move my car until i have full payment in my pocket. and there are other G6ET's out there that with lower K's and similar conditions , asking for less.

I then told him to wait till Monday as I will test drive a few cars over the weekends etc.. I told him this morning that I am keeping the car for now and he said this is false advertising.. blah blah blah. I then said it has to be $40K before I even think about selling my car NOW (because I need to cover the lease pay out). Now he is saying he will pay $40K.

He's been very pushy, calling and texting me non stop. I can't see if this is a scam or something, the way this guy buys car is beyond my understanding. Has anyone had similar experience when selling your car ?
Sounds dodgy man... when it's too good to be true it rarely is.

Seriously.. if he needed a car that badly i'm sure there are many around. I just saw some car scam on ebay the other day. The only advice ebay provided is to have transactions done via ebay and no other means as the advertising company will not be held liable.
Appreciate 0