ozorion
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 30D MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by netvista View Post
I want sport and the space to fit the baby seat and 2 adults at the back if possible. tested it tonight, not much room for me after fitting the car seat and I am a small guy.
If space is a concern and you don't mind buying a new baby seat, consider looking at picking up the Safe n Sound Compaq baby seat - it's specifically designed to take up less space laterally across the seat and it's fine for kids from birth and can be turned around when they're bigger.

I'm also changing from a G6 and space was something I looked at as I have a 1 year old and I transport friends a lot (being a non-drinker). While it's no argument that the internal cab space in the 328i is going to be smaller than your G6E, when I put the seat in during my test, I was confident that two people could sit along side it in the back of the 3 series, provided I asked my chubbier friends to take the front seat. It may not be as roomy on the back seat, but those friends can feel free to drive themselves if they're not happy with what I'm offering.

It's just a consideration if you really want to trade up to the BMW and are space conscious.