View Single Post
      05-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
GusR
Registered
Rep
Drives: '16 F30 340I

Need Help! Need MPPSK Flash

Need some help finding a dealer that is willing to flash my '16 340I with the MPPSK DME flash. I'm willing to drive to get it done. I have the sealed envelope with the activation code and the receipt from the BMW dealer I bought it from. If anyone can help or has any ideas on how I can get this done but those not want to post it on the public forum please PM me.

Background: Received a quote from Fields BMW in Winter Park for the MPPSK for my '16 340I which was $3300.00 for parts only and $400.00 for installation. This was quite steep and thought that I could just buy the kit online from a different BMW Dealer and pay Fields to install the kit. My mistake for not checking prior to purchasing the kit, but called my SA today to ask about setting up an appointment and he responds with "Did you buy it from us?" Which he knew I did not. He then tells me that Fields BMW has a policy that states that they will only install parts purchased through Fields BMW dealers. He even said this applies to every part that requires installation. No matter the effort of installation. He said it was due to the Fields wanting to keep parts and service revenues within their dealer. I have located the BMW service instructions for installing the exhaust. At this point I feel I can install the parts myself, but still need the car flashed.
Appreciate 0