View Single Post
      01-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
casualDIYer
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite. View Post
Im about to drop the hammer and order a 428i xdrive. I Just happened to check out the residual on Lexus and a 27mon lease is at 72%!! So, Its not totally apples to apples but the car had some nice write-ups and did well against the 335 and ats sedan. I know im considering the coupe....but Im thinking with a low enough payment id keep my e46 330cic.

Has anyone driven the 2014 is350 F sport? My budget doesnt allow me to get into a nicely optioned 435i x drive so Im thinking 300plus HP and AWD....hmmmmm

Advice?
Have you taken the Lexus for a drive? Suggest you do. Might have been a bad experience but when I tested the IS350 I thought it was a car for old people. The sales guy called me 'son'. 'Son' was born before 1970.

All-wheel drive? When I think best all-wheel drive I can get I think WRX STi and drop the rest. I think small white car covered in stickers crashing into crowds of journalists and spectators standing on the side of a dirt track.

Mind you BMW's latest XDrive isn't bad but for a sport sedan, rear-wheel drive is the way to go.

For me, all-wheel drive = don't need it most of the time.

Your road conditions may differ.
Appreciate 0