12-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #7
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Can you try AC ON and Auto Temp on.. and let it do its thing David. Thats what I used to do when we had a sun roof
Well that's exactly what I've had to do, cheers J1n, although I switch the ac on and off manually as needed. I also find the cold air is blown into the cabin for a long time after the ac button has been deactivated. Another 'feature' my previous BMWs never had. Once the ac button was off, the air started warming up pretty much straight away.

Really good thing about the 328i is the ac doesn't seem to have any effect on the car's performance, thanks to the turbos. The ac drained power from my previous cars, although not so much from the E90's engine.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0