12-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallust View Post
I had my vehicle in at auto classic from last friday until lunch today for various issues and I asked about software upgrades and he said there were none for mine.. weird.
Digitallust, If I could change the subject for a moment please as I didn't want to start a new thread, I had a 320d loan car for a day. Once it gets going, it's mighty fast but I found that when I want to start off the line, there is a 2 second delay before anything happens in the forward motion action.

The car I drove hesitated before launching. Was somewhat disturbing, considering how nice the car is. Smooth as silk starts, instant starts, idles beautifully (ac on, ass off) at the lights. You would never know it's a diesel. Very impressed, except for the distinct delay. Is that the turbo lag?

How are you enjoying the car and its performance?

Back on topic, J1n, so you posted that your dealer did not have any software updates for you. Is that correct?
I seriously don't know what was done, but I was told the ASS would not work until the car rested overnight (8 hrs I was told). Well, at my first lights stop, ASS worked perfectly and did so for the rest of the trip home. So, go figure. If and when I find something, I will post it.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0