View Single Post
      07-25-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
kev1025
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin93 View Post
As it happens, those are one of the wheels on my "potentials" list, though I'd be looking for 18's for the smoother ride, but that is a pretty good price for them. In addition to the Miro 111's, I was also considering the Avant Garde M359 or M310's, Advanti A4 Kudos, Axis Rev, BBS CH and Moda MD11's.

I am trying to do a square setup with 245's all around, though I'm not sure that they will fit without rubbing in the front wheel well. I've read about some folks with E92's doing that config but nobody with an F30 so far. If I can't do that I'm probably going to go staggered with 235's up front and 265's in back, since I've seen a few success stories with F30's in that config.

The hard part is figuring out what offsets best go with each option since the wheels range from et 32 to 40 and from 8-9.5 width. Most come in 35 which is closest to stock, but that might not give me the right clearance on the struts and such on some of the wider wheels. I may just wait to see what others do since I don't want to try ordering multiple sets of wheels and tires just to test different configurations.
The 245 will work as well. One of the guy in the forum installed 245 in front without any issues.
Appreciate 0