06-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #110
phx08
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKV Jetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by weewee View Post
I'm at the final stage of leasing a 2013 335i build to order and need some advice.

The dealer and I have come to an agreement on terms:
Invoice+MACO ($400) +Training ($180) +$500 profit
Acquisition fee: $725
base MF: 0.00127 + MSD

I think the above is reasonable, but the dealer is refusing to waive the $150 doc fee. Am I getting a good deal already and shouldn't worry too much about the doc fee?

Should I ask for extras (winter floor mats) in substitution of the fee or would that be pushing it?

There are 4 other dealers around my area and so far this one has the best terms.
Looks like a good deal! However, for a 2013 I think you could probably push for closer to invoice. The production for 2014 is starting in 2 weeks...they are most likely willing to give bigger discounts on the 2013's to make room for the 2014's....Just my $0.02 about that.

I wouldn't worry too much about that doc fee, other people have paid HUNDREDS more.

MACO seems $50 higher than what bmwconfig has but that usually varies by region and your region may just be more. Not a biggie.

Option out your car here (Go to configurator at the top) and see what the invoice comes out to be compared to what they gave you.

And plug your numbers here to check them against the dealer. Or post them on here using the template on the first page and people can do it for you.

Good luck.

Last edited by phx08; 06-13-2013 at 02:09 PM..
Appreciate 0