10-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #6
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji99lypuff
My lease is up soon and was considering getting the 340xdrive, but coming from a 328xdrive i am hesitant to get another xdrive bmw because of how uninspired and disconnected the suspension feels. If only they would make their xdrive as sporty as their rwd sport sedans. Having also an audi and infiniti awd cars i feel they feel more planted and sportier than the bmw, which is not what i expected on the f30 xdrive.
i have to say, M235xi is the sportiest x-drive that i have driven, it feels like the Rwd version. i have driven both so i know. m235i is the only bmw x-drive version not to have a higher suspension vs rwd version AFAIK. i am still feeling out the new F30 LCI...the x-drive in the LCI its pretty good feeling, but for sure its not gonna feel like a rwd car. bmw did say they put some changes in suspension based on what they learned from M235i. overall i like my 340xi very much. this is me coming from have driven/tracked/drag raced the following cars in the last few months: Porsche Cayman GTS, Carrera S, Carrera 4 GTS, Macan Turbo, BMW i3, 228i, 228xi, 550gt, 640i, M235i, M3, M5, M6 GC, X5M, ... and a toyota, a kia, a nissan. haha.
Appreciate 3