View Single Post
      11-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
JK479
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: I6-> iX

Priority 1 Option or Demise of the lines?

Are there any hidden options that only dealers can spec on a 335i?

Reason being... back in the day you could order Lemon Interior leather, a higher range sound system and other rarities that were never published on a website or brochure.

If opting for a luxury package, maybe the factory could allow sport seats for the added cost like Europe.

I read the forum and from time to time people are yearning for a return to a regularly equipped car that gives you the option of a saddle interior on a sport or base car. People want sport seats and a regular sport package again. People in general are settling for a package since there are nice things about each.

I for one have not warmed up to the red stitching on the sportline. Love the exterior. Love the car really. So whats the deal... in 2014 if all the lines vanished and we had a sport pack, luxury pack, modern pack and m sport pack to click with our choice of interior, would the BMW world cease to exist? Its madness... and I think its come to the attention of many that the F30 might be the best 3 series ever built. And the worst custom optioned 3 series to date. How the heck did this happen? And why on earth can't you get a saddle or oyster interior on a sports model???

Last edited by JK479; 11-30-2012 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 0