View Single Post
      05-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #22
hkdude
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328i M sport Alpine White

if it doesn't feel faster than its slower, and slower is as I said underpowered,
the F10 is the perfect sports saloon as a 535i and up.
The E60 was out nearly 10 years ago, things moved up two clicks thanks to Audi giving strong competition.

I use to have a E60 530i pre lci with gruppe m and it sounded ok, I just need a lil bit more, I also run a R230 Sl63+eisenmann+rentech and maybe that intake sound has got me addicted to the "roar".
what I can say is my little 328i has a better sound in sport than the test car, the supposed "ticking" sound is not there
did bmw change something as it was a highly criticized area of the N20?
Man I paid 400 bucks to have my 20' wheels changed from the standard M400 18inch,no probs there with overcharging, only if they had pointed a gun to my head would I pay 1000!!! man for 1000 I would F them and get a van to take the wheels back to my parking lot+ buy a jack and do it at home, its not that hard. Damn if I had fitted 21inch at that place what would they charge me 2000???

I have to report that the 20inch MP wheels have a good ride, and handle extremely well, well pleased, was a good choice Versus some aftermarket as it seems MP really made and tested the wheel exclusively for this car.

I have seen several MP clad 328i this weekend, one Alpine white at LKF and a mean looking black one with white stripes!