Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince300 View Post
Done and it looks 100% better, I installed the m performance grilles as well. I wanna thank you for taking the initiative and posting all the steps. The inner shoulder long 8mm was the hardest to take off.

Did you find any solution to the holes left in the front bumper. My car is black and the holes r hard.to notice but I was just wondering.
Youre welcome, Im glad it helped you. Yes that 8mm shoulder screw snuck up on me as well, but I dont force anything. I take my time.

As far as for the holes, I had leftover black saphire touch up form my e90. I found the smallest possible push pins and was able to prime and paint them. You can buy these from a few vendors on here already painted, but I just did my own. No chipping or peeling issues. Im still not 100% happy with the way it looks, I may take it to a shop and get them filled.

This is what it looks like with the pins installed. It would have been ok if it was 4 holes like they do on the e90 but some genius got the idea to secure it with 6 screws and on top of that use 4 way locators as if the screws werent enough. I wanna beat the guy that did it!
Attached Images